1) All items must be paid for in full prior to removal from Sturmans Antiques.
2) All items are sold subject to the understanding that the title does not pass to the purchaser until items are paid for in full.
3) Responsibility for safety and security of goods passes to the purchaser on removal from Sturmans Antiques.
4) While we are happy to arrange delivery/shipments on customer's behalf any liabililty is between the carrier and customer.
5) All goods are sold as seen on our premises.While we supply photos, measures and a catalogue of items these are for reference and it is upto the customer to examine and decide on items before purchase
6) All clocks and barometers are sold with a six month guarantee unless otherwise stated at the point of sale. Customers' must return the said items to Sturmans Antiques for attention if required within the guarantee period.Interference by a third party, ie: the customer or another repairer invalidates this warranty immediately.
7) All items purchased from Sturmans Antiques on the internet are covered under the distance selling regulations which gives buyers the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after receipt of the item for a full refund less the initial delivery costs and return transport costs.